This will be the easiest cheesecake you have ever made. It is so yum and takes no more than 10 minutes to prepare. Enjoy!
You will need:
370g cream cheese (room temperature)
400g tin of sweetened condensed milk
250ml thickened cream
1/3 cup of lemon
250gm plain biscuits
125gm butter (melted)
- Prepare the base first by crushing the biscuits
- Add melted butter and mix well
- Press mixture into tin evenly on the bottom and sides of the cake tin now place to the side while you prepare the filling
- In a mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese to get most of the lumps out.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, making sure the lemon juice is added last. You will notice that the juice will start to set your mixture almost immediately.
- On the low speed of your hand mixer, blend well until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Immediately pour mixture into pre-prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 – 1 ½ hours.