Here are 10 tips you need to read before you start renovating! Renovating can be stressful, costly and a nightmare if you’re not well prepared. We hope these tips make your renovations run smoothly.
- Make sure you check council’s guidelines so you are aware of what you are allowed to do.
- To help lower costs source building materials at auction houses or online.
- Shop around to get the best price.
- Think outside the box by talking to a builder you will be able to get expert advice, they may also think of things you didn’t.
- Don’t be afraid to blend old with new.
- A prefabricated structure can save on building cost.
- Consider property access for builders and tradesmen.