Shutters or blinds can change the whole feel to a house, here are 6 questions you should ask when looking.
- How long has the business been trading?
You want a long sales history, this indicates a quality product.
- What are the warranty terms?
Make sure you are covered this is an investment that will last years and years
- Are the products UV stabilised?
UV stabilised blinds or shutters will deter sun damage.
- Does the product comply with child safety reuglations?
Finding blinds and shutters that comply with the mandatory safety regulations is important.
- What colours are available?
You want options.
- What are the installation times and product availability?
Your schedule and convenience is important, make sure you can plan.