Do you need to refresh and update your bedroom? Here are some great pointers!
- Black-and-white photos are a great option for a vibrant space, where a bright painting might overwhelm. Frame them in either black or white frame to give them a dramatic effect.
- An entire room in one colour can be more soothing than you think, pick a colour and then use it from wall to pillows.
- Feel free to mix as many different patterns as you like but try to link them with a common shade or colour.
- Pick a bold carpet and to keep bright colors from overwhelming a room, make the bedding and two walls bright white
- If you choose a solid color for your bed try to keep things interesting by experimenting with textures.
- Establish harmonious colours, this is where a small colour wheel comes in handy.
- Serene solids provide a great foundation, but a quirky patterned pillow is an inexpensive, low-commitment way to add pop