This is a treat that has come across the ditch from our friends in NZ, so a big thank you to them for this naughty little gem! It is so easy and super yummy.
Here is what you need:
- 100g butter
- 250g any plain biscuits, crushed
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 180g fruit puffs, chopped (These are hard marshmallows – Pascal’s do a ‘fruit marshmallow’ which is similar.)
- desiccated coconut
Now you have your ingredients it is so easy to make!
- Mix together butter, biscuits, milk and puffs.
- Shape into a log then roll in coconut.
- Place in fridge until firm (this takes about 2-3hours).
- Cut into slices