This is the best treat, it is yummy quick and oh so easy!
You will need:
2 tbsp unsalted butter,softened
1 1/2 tbsp white granulated sugar.
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar.
2 tbsp beaten egg
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
5 tbsp all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Place the butter and sugars in a 2-cup bowl or ramekin. Use a fork to combine all these ingredients.
2. Beat an egg and add two tablespoons of the egg mixture into the bowl. Add the vanilla too. Stir to combine.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Give it another good stir.
4. Finally, stir in the yummy chocolate chips.
5. Pop the mixture in your microwave for about 2 minutes.
6. Top with a lovely scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with some melted chocolate.