This is a great glass cleaner! No strong strong ammonia smells just a quick, simple, cheap homemade glass cleaner that will leave you with a streak-free shine.
If you would like to download the FREE printable label and product instructions click here.
You will need:
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid dish or hand soap
- 5 drops essential oil (optional but it does add a great fragrance to the room)
- Place all the ingredients in a bottle.
- Attach a spray nozzle to the bottle. Shake vigorously to fully combine.
- Spray onto glass surfaces.
- Wipe clean using a cloth.