There is nothing better than a hot relaxing bath, and why not spoil the ones around you to a homemade treat – Homemade Bath Bombs are such a lovely gift but make sure you keep a few for yourself you will not want to miss out!
If you would like to download the FREE printable label and product instructions click here.
You will need:
1 cup Baking Soda
1/2 cup Lemon Juice
1/3 cup Sea Salt
1/4 cup Scented Essence (Any type – lavender and vanilla are stands but you can get creative)
- Add Baking Soda to a bowl
- Add Lemon Juice and mix well
- Add Sea Salt and mix well
- Add Essence and mix well
- Mix until the paste can hold it’s shape.
- Place mixture into ice cube trays (different shaped trays are always fun)
- Let dry, this may take 2-3 hours. I would recommend to leave the mixture over night so you know it is completely hard all the way through.
- Once dry they are ready to use