We’ve got simple designer decorating tips to help you redecorate your living room. Let us know which ones you use!
- Consider setting the furniture and the carpet on an angle. It will change the whole dynamic of the room.
- Drape a throw over the couch, it will look like a completely different couch and add a different element to the room. A throw with a pattern or a great texture is ideal.
- Buy a tree in a basket or planter and put it in your loneliest corner. It gives a little life to the dull spaces – literally!
- Art doesn’t have to be a huge investment. Neatly cut out 10 pages from a favourite book. Buy 10 inexpensive frames and place them side-by-side in rows on a wall. It is a little different but it will look amazing, you can also get creative with how to cluster the photos!
- Organise and style your bookshelves. Group books by subject or even colour. Stand some upright, and then stack some horizontally to break the monotony. You could also add an ornament to a shelf to give it a point of difference.