This is a great way to display your necklaces (and to remember what you have), I can’t tell you the number of times I stumble across a necklace hidden in the back of a draw and half the time I had completely forgotten I’d had it. These simple steps can be done with any piece of wood depending on the style of your home.
- For this example I am using a piece of wood I found on the beach – I like the rustic feel.
- Choose the knobs you want to use – I got these from the op shop down the road but you can use anything.
- Measure and drill the holes into your piece of wood
- Screw in the knobs into the board
- Fasen the back of the wood with picture frame mounts so you are able to mount it to the wall. It looks great in either a bedroom or bathroom.
- Mount to the wall and display your necklaces.