There are some really simple things you can do outdoors to create a private garden retreat, and by doing it yourself you’ll save a lot of money.
- Add a Lattice – This will add privacy without closing off your backyard too much.
- Grow a climbing vine – The look great and don’t take over.
- Raise your garden beds – Mound up the soil to a height between 30 and 60 centimetres, it will give extra height to your garden.
- Plant more trees – You want fast grown, big and bushy trees for this.
- Grow a hedge – Evergreen varieties give you year-round screens