This is a great salad for those hot days, it is very easy to make and super yummy!
Prep Time: 45mins
You will need:
2 large Beetroots
50g Feta (any type will do but I like Danish Feta and also add as much as you like!)
1 large Apple
- Put the Beetroot in the oven whole and cook on about 200°C for 40mins (or until cooked all the way through)
- As soon as you take the Beetroot out place it in a bowl with ice water. This will cause the skin to wrinkle up and it will peel right off.
- Once you have peeled the Beetroot skin off chop it up into 1cm cubes
- Slice up your apple into very thin slices (almost wafer like and then squeeze lemon juice over it to stop it from going brown)
- Take your Parmesan and slice it into thin slices
- Now in a big salad bowl add the Rocket, Apple, Beetroot and Crumble the Feta on top. To finish off the dish add the Parmesan slithers on top.
- You can serve with a balsamic dressing or plain both taste great!